Sunday, January 22, 2017

Review: Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

     Ever since "baking" became a craze in the makeup world loose face powder received a whole lot of attention. Thus, the search for the best loose powder began. I emptied my first jar of Nichido Final Powder in Ivory Glow and I was curious to try Coty Airspun Loose Powder. Coty was raved by a lot of Youtubers so I decided to give it a try and see what the hype is all about.

     I bought mine from an online store since this product is not available in the Philippines. I got it for P480 from @girllabph on IG. Other sellers would sell this for P500-550.


Shade: Translucent Extra Coverage

It claims that, "featuring an exclusive Microspun formula where loose powder particles are spun and swirled until they reach a cloudlike softness. This ultra smooth powder hides tiny lines, wrinkles, and blemishes, and gives a new softness to your skin. Use to set make-up or as foundation. Long lasting. Dermatologically tested". It is made in China.

First Impression: IT IS HUGE! It has 2.3 oz or 65 g! Although this is pricier than other local loose powder (Nichido/Innisfree), this contains way more product.

size comparison with other loose powder

The powder is ultra fine and yes, it has a strong scent. Personally, I love the scent (it's not too grandma-like, as what they would say; it reminds me of Enchanteur perfumed talc), it fades after a couple of minutes. The powder sets the foundation beautifully especially the undereye area. 



It doesn't crease or cake up. It is indeed LONG-LASTING.💪This will stay put until the end of the day and will keep you looking fresh all day long.


Since I have Combination-Oily skin, my nose area(only) oils up after 5 hours, I just blotted it and it's all good. I like that this keeps my blush, contour, and highlight (it fades a bit) intact.



The powder has 8 variants: Suntan, Fragrance-free, Rosey Beige, Naturally Neutral, Translucent, Honey Beige, Muted Beige, and Translucent Extra Coverage.

My shade is Translucent Extra Coverage and I love how this doesn't affect my foundation, yet would give me a good matte coverage. This is perfect for people with oily and combination-oily skin.


Over all, I am impressed with this powder. It executes very well what it claims to do. I like that you get a lot of product for a fair price. This is indeed a must-have for baking!

Have you tried this powder? What are your thoughts? Share down below!

Thank you so much for reading!
See you on my next post!

Love lots,
Johara

No comments:

Post a Comment